Fully cooked! Home Style Goodness! Without Giblets! dang
[I Hate My Message Board via Food Network Humor via Geekologie via Gizmodo]

Apparently you can buy it on Amazon. Link – SWEET SUE WHOLE CHICKEN IN A CAN 6 CT. for $49.99 + $30.70 for shipping. These things are probably heavy as heck with a whole chicken and all that juice.

About The Author

Jason Lam

Food blogger since 2008. Hair model since 2003.

9 Responses

1. Assedasauff

Good day everybody
    My name is Ania, i am an 37 years old woman from israel that recently divorce,
    This situation is not very easy to me, my x-husband is using an experienced lawer,
    that is really giving me an hard time.
    luckly for me – i got an sharp lawer of my own that really saved the day.
    if there any women in my position – i say to you that he is the best,
    (you can find him on his home website: גירושין that also contain alot of useful knowledge about weman rights in divorce)
    now the fact that i manage to solve the husband situation is not making me happy yet – i know its a long way..
    but it make things much simple to handle.

2. josh

hi pls contact me on when i can get one and if u can send me one to australia adalaide. Thankyou josh

3. Poker nasil oynanir

I haven?¦t checked in here for some time because I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are great quality so I guess I?¦ll add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend :)

4. zee bee junior pentatonic shred in B part three

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time
    and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something
    like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

5. Tabitha

Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you
    know a few of the pictures aren’t loading correctly.
    I’m not sure why but I think its a linking issue.
    I’ve tried it in two different browsers and both show the
    same outcome.

6. จอง โรงแรม

Now we head out of town to my favorite restaurant in all of Western Massachusetts.
    If you want to celebrate next year’s party, start making plans now as tickets to the various
    events sell out quickly. New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.